Air Date: September 7, 2002
Production Code: 108
In order to find Connie (voice of Joey Moore), the Shapies get clues from a magic crayon, who sends them to a circus.
TV Head appears as the ringleader, and gets Big Bot to do a trick, in which Connie appears. A lion nearly gets Connie, but Bob saves her, and it turns out that Rex was the lion. The Shapies take Connie, who is now safe and sound, back home.
Songs: Paul The Ball, Tammy Triangle, Connie Cone
- This marks the first appearance of the Purple Crayon.
- This is the first episode in which we see Connie Cone. Neither she nor Perry Pyramid was featured in any of the eight music videos seen in previous episodes.
- Connie becomes the fourth Shapie and last girl to be found. (Technically, she wasn't found, but Big Bot was the one who brought her to her friends.)
- This is the first episode with Connie's song, and the first time it's third.
- This is the first episode where Connie's song is in an episode with Paul and Tammy's songs.
- The other song in this episode is Circus day.