Air Date: August 10, 2002
Production Code: 106
The Shapies decide to climb to the top of Robot Castle to find Starry. Fair Bear tells them to go in every direction, and to sing along the way.
Paul and Rex stay behind. Tammy leads the way, while Sammy puts dots on the wall in order to keep track of their way.
Soon, they encounter a bug and hear singing, which turns out to be from Starry (voice of U'Brien), whom they soon find.
Paul and Rex use a trampoline to get to the top of Robot Castle after Mirror Man gives some advice to Paul. They help their friends get back home to meet Mirror Man. Then Sarah gives Starry her crown back and now she's complete.
Songs: Sarah Circle, Tammy Triangle, Starry Star
- This is the last episode to feature Fair Bear until the beginning of Season 5.
- This is the first episode to feature Tammy's song second.
- This is the first episode to feature Starry's song and the first time it's third.
- This is the first episode where Sarah's song is in an episode with Tammy and Starry's song. This is also the first episode where Tammy's song is in an episode with Starry's song.
- Starry is the third Shapie and second girl found. (She was found in the maze in the air ducts)
- The other song in this episode is Amazing Maze.